Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro plug

BigShow

I want to ask you guys with the at pros. What did you do when seating the connection into the machine. Did you force it in which seems a bit harsh, or did you get the o ring started then tighten then threads with pliers making the connection go in further. What is the best way to go about this issue? Just don't want to break it or give the machine falsing problems from a force full connection. At least i hope mine wasn't the only AT that had this issue. When i get it back from Garrett i just don't want to mess anything up so if anyone has a suggestion.

Hey, Show. I've posted about this before, but I found the connector a non-issue. Just line up the pins, snug it in, then get the threaded collar started with two index fingers. Some of the guys indicated that there may have been a little water-proofing material or paint on the connector threads, which made it somewhat difficult to screw on, but I'd be a little reluctant to use pliers. HH. Jugg.

After putting the threaded collar on a few times , it will get easier and easier ....Not that big a deal once you get use to it ...Just make sure you do it where there is plenty of light so you can line it up properly ......Jim

I think they could have done better in that area. It would be easy to get it wrong and bend or break a pin off. The same goes with the headphones.

im not gunna use pliers doesnt sound good to me either. Sue told me thats what she was doing but not to tight cuz you dont want to mess up the O ring. I pushed so hard to try and get mine in I wish they would have stayed with the same connection as the 250 but with the o ring.