Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO Review from Lost Treasure Magazine:thumbup:

metalhead

Hey guys, here's the review of the Garrett AT Pro from Lost Treasure Magazine March 2011.:wiggle: Awesome review by Chris Gholson!:clapping: Happy Hunting!:)

http://www.losttreasure.com/content/archives/metal-detector-field-test-review-garrett-pro

Ya, thanks, I don't know who Chris Gholson is but, I really enjoyed reading it, He did a excellent job. :clapping:

It was a very good review of the AT pro. I totally agree with metalhead. RIGHT ON! The only place I take exception is with the threshold comment as a "con." I am not going to miss the threshold nor will I miss the backlight feature. I dug more crap (with my previous detector) because of the threshold ... "oh! a really deep coin"..... BS. :rage:

Grief! What a wall of text! I think it was purposely written that way in order to make people read the whole thing...

Thanks for posting the link to the review, excellent info.

I felt the same as TN Mike when I read it, someone should introduce Mr. Gholson (or the editor at Lost Treasure magazine) to the concept of the paragraph.:lol:

:rofl:I don't know why the reviews on the LT website are formatted like that. In the print version of the magazine it is properly paragraphed and a pleasant read.:wiggle: