Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro - Screen Cover?

Folsom Don

I would like to know if anyone makes a screen cover for the AT Pro similar to ones on the DFX or e-Trac? Thanks in advance.....Don

Not being a dink but since this is a waterproof designed detector why would you need one?? I would think someone probably does but it may just make it even harder to see the smallish icons and numbers and depth and such on it as it is now to do.
If it somehow got scratched up Garrett has superb service and would fix it especially with their warranty.

I don't have one yet, guys on the forum tell me the one for the GTI 1500 will fit
I would like to keep the mud of to keep it looking nice

This is one machine I do not intend on kleeping "Pretty"...She is all terrain, and she is gonna get used for AT...This is gonna mean she is gonna get a few nicks here and there...I Do try to keep the screen scratch free though...
I say if you want pretty, put it in the closet and get another hobby...
When I go to sell it, I will send it back to Garrett for a new face plate, and maybe they can buff out the scratches for me...

HH,

There are gonna be covers coming out for the AT series. Dunno when.

I would like a wrap around cover for the body,, with part of the cover sticking out past the meter, like a sun shade.
Bj

This might not quite be what you have in mind, but I use a screen guard on mine, the plastic stick on type.Before mine went in for the upgrade my screen had scratches on it that made a zero on the TID look like an 8. Garrett kindly replaced the screen so now for a few dollars I protect it, and they are tough. Ive had the same protector on for months now and it has taken a hammering and is still clear, and some are anti glare to boot

I'm with Vanner on this one, mobile phone screen protectors will stop

the screen from getting scratched., used them from day one.

Thanks for the suggestions on the screen covers. I think I'll see if the GTI 1500 cover works or maybe get a cell phone cover. I just want something to protect the screen from damage when the AT Pro is in my car trunk with my other detecting stuff.