Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro Standard Head Phones Water Resistant?

skippers

Does anyone know if the AT Pro Standard Head phones are splash and rain proof or if I'm going to have to buy the water-proof ones too?

They will work like any other normal headphones in the rain and when splashed. I have used my Sunray Pros in the pouring rain for 4 or 5 hours in a row with having any problems with them (and using an environmental cover on the machine). So you can use them in a rain storm, there aren't any exposed electrical connections, you just have to keep the speakers dry by keeping them on your head.

[size=large]I just watched the AT PRO part 4 on you tube. the engineer says the headphones are provided as an accessory. i get the feeling by that you need to purchase them separate? nothing was said about being able to submerge them. it was stated a number of times that the AT PRO was not a treasure diving machine but that IT could be used underwater up to ten ft. all day.
That said, i would go along with stevep on the headset. Best way to get an answer is call garrett. I for one will go to kellyco and see what they have in the way of info.
According to kellyco the phones you get are not underwater headphones. they must be purchased separately. the underwater ones are the same for the infinity which don't come with them. they get the reg. ones also.

does Garrett know how to make money or what??[/size]

I was wondering if they are like the Detector Pro Headhunter Pirate head phones. They say: Water Resistant: Accidental drops in water and you can hunt in the rain. So, I wondered if Garett thought of that with the standard head phones.