Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro Standard Headphones

skippers

OK, After this one I'm going to leave it alone. This is the question I sent to Garrett and their response:
Hi,

I'm planning to buy one of your new AT Pro metal detectors when they are
available.
I have a question about the standard head phones. I was wondering if
they are like the Detector Pro Headhunter Pirate head phones.
Detector Pro says: Water Resistant: Accidental drops in water and you
can hunt in the rain. So, I wondered if Garrett thought of that with
the standard head phones. If it's raining, do we have to switch to the
water-proof headphones?
Thanks,
Skip Skipper

Hello Skip,

If it is raining, it will not hurt the headphones. You just won't be
able to put your head under water with the standard headphones on.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks and have a great day,

Brad Keel
Customer Service - Tech Support
Garrett Metal Detectors

Kool...:thumbup::garrett:

Well, Garrett h.p.'s are not just like any other set of land h.p.'s in that the "screw on" plug (or connector") to the detector is sealed when it is connected to the control box.---Whereas with other land h.p.'s you run the risk of water entering the detector houseing at the h.p. jack if you are in rain, etc.---With the Garrett land h.p.'s, you can submerge the AT Pro (and connector) but not the actual h.p.'s.----As skipper said, you can't "dunk" your head in the water with the h.p.'s on. :)-----This is the way Brad explained it to me also when I talked to him yesterday.----------Del