Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro upgrade??

kgramlich

Hi does anyone know if I have a older At pro if it needs to be upgraded..just bought it used so not sure how well it works..but noticed on many sites they talk about a upgrade..would like to have it done before spring hits which might be awhile here in Ohio..thanks for any help u might give!!!!

The only changes that were made were recently after release, where they upgraded to cam locks and checked the machine as some were prone to leaks or erratic audio. If yours has the cam locks it should be fine. If you are not sure, call Garrett and give them your serial number.

I believe the arm rest is now improved some of the older models were breaking.

Did you buy it prior to 2011? the Cam locks as suggested above are a good clue of a newer model

I had mine upgraded and believe there was a software change at the time in addition to the other things mentioned. Garrett returned it to me and attached a little sticker where the coil connected to the head extending the warranty. Not all needed it. If it's working fine I'd forget it. By that I mean if it is getting depths you see others getting then all is OK. Forget it and enjoy.