Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO volume control

Weasel

Hello!

I'm wondering one thing. If I'm going to go surf hunting with my AT PRO and I would like to be sure that my headphones won't damage. So I have to get submersible phones, (those blue ones) but they don't have volume control. And AT PRO doesn't have volume control either. So what to do? I think this is a bit of a problem. Should I damage my hearing or fill the headphone cups with something. Do you think this is a problem? :shrug:
Have somebody used those headphones already with AT Pro?

Garrett always puts out a lot of volume in it's default position with their water machines to compensate for under water usage. You will probably have to cut out a piece foam to place in the cuff to actually cut down the noise from the speaker when hunting.

I've been detecting for over 30 years and never had/bothered with a volume control. In fact, If I have a volume control I turn it up all the way and never touch it again. My hearing is just fine.

Yeah man, just cut some inner tube rubber to fit inside each earcup. That will muffle the sound quite nicely.:wiggle:

metalhead said:
Yeah man, just cut some inner tube rubber to fit inside each earcup. That will muffle the sound quite nicely.:wiggle:

If thats the way, what about the faint signal that might be that old silver or gold? :shrug: