Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO was hot today, but I have a dilemma.....:shrug:

JOE in MD

Hit a spot that we have really pounded before the snow hit, well it was like it's never been hunted before, at least for me and my AT PRO!! two other buddies got nothing!! The Pro was picking on top of iron like it wasn't even there. Just about everything I dug was in a hole with a piece of iron near by. NOW the dilemma. I'm set up to send it back to Garrett Monday for the falsing. It did false in the woods, but I just listen for and checked a lot of signals. I hope they don't mess with the Sensitivity!! The 4 pieces of gold gilt items were all in the same hole with a nail. The cuff link has a face on it and was under a tree root. 7 flat buttons, 2 rivets, top left round thing has "sterling" stamped on it. Also got a nice old AX head and Trowel.

oh my joe i am in for treat i see all my old hunted out spots are going too come alive agane yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa :wiggle::garrett::thumbup:

Oh....Yeah....Like Minelab's customer service is sooooo great. NOT!!!:rofl:

NOPE!!! I'm happy with the AT PRO. I know friends that had a mine Lab with problems of there own. There wait for repair was longggggggg.

Send it Joe. That drove me crazy and led me to ditch my first one. Just traded for a second.

I'm pretty sure that your "trowel" below the axe head is a iron spear point with the end missing isn't it a little small for a trowel? The old trader iron points were quite large and it is a better fit for the other artifacts from your awesome find.

Cory

One thing about garret is that the have great customer service. I had to send in one of my detectors for repair twice for the same problem and they sent me a free pair of headphones to make up for me shipping it in and they also sent me a new search coil. The detector i sent in i bought second hand and did not even have warranty. To me that's worth buying a Garrett. I heard Minelab customer service is not so good and the return time for repair is long.