Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro with thresh-hold based all metal ""

vanner

Ive been using the AT Pro since it was first released.. and I love it.. the one thing I would love to have on it is a thresh-hold based all metal mode. It would be great to have this an upgrade option ..at a price of course.. to have this fitted. I never use standard mode and would gladly use this space...so to speak.. to have the all-metal option.

Yes Vanner i think i would Like that too, Mickfin

n/t

sniffy said:
hunt with iron on and you hear a lot of iron noise, it basically the same thing

Thanks for the replies....how close is the iron audio depth to an all metal depth

Hi, you can run your at pro in all metal / follow the instructions i posted on hear titled Settings Sugestion, depth not affected at all , a little deeper if anything and brilliant on deep small silver, hope this helps cheers Andy:ukflag::thumbup: