Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro zero mode

Jerry Ga.

Running the AT Pro in zero mode with no discrimination should be about the same as a true all metal mode.

Can anyone explain the difference between these two modes of operation ?

I have heard the AT Gold would do better at relic hunting because of having a true all metal mode.

Jerry Ga. said:
Running the AT Pro in zero mode with no discrimination should be about the same as a true all metal mode.

Can anyone explain the difference between these two modes of operation ?

I have heard the AT Gold would do better at relic hunting because of having a true all metal mode.

There is a good video posted by nugget77 October 19 2010 to explane the modes

If pro zero mode picks up ALL metal signals and "true all metal" mode does the same thing then what is the difference? Its the same thing.......but both machines are different none the less so I'm guessing the gold might be able to go a bit deeper and run more sensitive in more mineralized soils compared to the pro as its purpose is to sniff out gold in tough ground. In the same ground with the pro you might have to back off the sensitivity a little to compensate for the tough soils, thus not being able to go as deep as the gold, which would make the gold a useful relic hunting tool in highly mineralized soils. Unless an actual field test was done with this one purpose and comparison in mind its really hard to say to be honest.
Cheers!