Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO

coin hunter

Check out video the video put out by Garrett. This machine is just amazing. What are the new 1500 and the 2500 going to be doing if the At Pro does all this?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Garrette+at+PRO&aq=f

"What are the new 1500 and the 2500 going to be doing if the At Pro does all this?"

Uh....Imaging.

Looks like lots of potential, but the real test will be from users in the field. If we start to see a lot of "I took the AT Pro to an old worked out site and pulled lots of coins" then Garrett has a winner. If not, well we know what happens.

I think you'll see some real results with this one as it ain't like any other detector out there. I'm waiting for a test unit but it's going to be awhile as Garrett is going to be swamped.

Bill

But i hear that a lot i took it to a worked out field and found so much...... I just think they get a new detector and like it and in there mind are finding more now than before.. I don't fall for it don'tr believe it.......

The specs show it being a water proof White's M6......... which I used to own a few years back.......... it was a good nickel machine .......After swinging threshold type detectors for 20 years

I just could not get use to the silent (no threshold) thing. something was just missing.

coin hunter said:
What are the new 1500 and the 2500 going to be doing if the At Pro does all this?

I do not think many dyed-in-the-wool coin hunters are going to toss their
1500s & 2500s with their imaging capabilities over for the AT Pro.