Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATPro does 1938 House

INCH

I had a good time yesterday with a 4 hour hunt, A little frustrated because of no silver finds but that's ok . The House is still standing , so not alot of trash. Got my first IH penny(190:geek: and a record 12 wheat pennies(1909, 1912,1917,1918, 1919 and later.)Got alot of modern money and a bronze looking medallion and a military button. I got to upgrade my camera , its an older 5 megapixle apparatus about 9 years old, so sorry about my pics again. I don't remember the VDI's on most of this stuff it was 4 hours non stop:thumbup: IF the DETECTOR GOD is reading this post , PLEASE find me an older lot to hunt , I know I can find some goodies out there with my ATPro:thumbup: Thanks for lookin

Actually its a WW1 pattern button.......issued in 1913....... used thru about the early 40's......it was replaced in early WW11.........I found a cuff button last week . Look on the back it will have who made it. Nice Finds..........there's silver there..........keep hunting it:thumbup:

HH
QH

Inch

I think your medallion is a "Lamp of Knowledge Medallion".........google that and "Knowledge medallion" and hit images. I found mine and can come close to yours........they give 'em to smart people........:rofl: maybe that's why we didn't get one:thumbup:

Yours resembles the one with the ribbon, the one without the ribbon is the one I found, says its made of copper.

http://www.accurateengraving1.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=20

Thanks again. The writing on the back of mine reads(BCS NEWSPAPER CO, 1981) barely readable, so the company must have awarded it. That's funny they gave em to smart people:rofl: Well I guess I awarded my self with it, I just had to dig a little deeper for it.

I think your pull tab probably came from a can of STP oil treatment...Looks familliar.

HH