Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATPro finds War of 1812 Button

zaxfire69

I took the ATPro to Button Hill yesterday. Button Hill is a little hill where I have dug over 50 or so Flat buttons and a couple of War of 1812 buttons. Yesterday I found a really nice one. A Light Infantry 1st Regiment Cuff button. I think it is a remarkable find. Especially in Natchez, Ms on a Hill in the Middle of Nowhere. This is the same hill I dug the British Redcoat button. Very nice. Also found a ton of flat buttons and a couple of very nice Tombac buttons. All in all a great day with the Atpro. Thanks guys for looking...zaxfire69
0ec16383.jpg

29ba27e7.jpg

That is an awesome batch of relics Zaxfire69, there is a lot of history laying on that plate. The 1812 button is really something. Very nice, thanks for the pictures. -- Randy

Thanks everyone. I take pride in keeping this history alive. I hope to go back soon and possibly find some more buttons and maybe a coin or 2. Thanks for looking guys.