Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATPro ring test video

zaxfire69

Saw a couple of folks asking so I made a little video with the machine and various rings. This is an air test showing you the VDI numbers and tones of the following rings. Silver, Titanium, Gold and Platinum. To my surprise all the rings with the exception of the Silver ring Id'ed in the mid 40's on my machine. Video quality isn't the greatest, but HD video takes to long to upload to youtube on my computer. Dinosaur! Anyway hope this helps someone out there find some rings on land or at the beach. Good Luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbR_UMPGIXQ

Great and help full video.

Thanks for the post

Thanks Zax, you pretty much hit that on the money, those were my readings from the last 5 rings not icluding the other jewelry that I found.
Stan.

The two gold rings (14K) I found since I got the AT Pro just over a week ago came in @ 45 and 48 (see the pics below). The other gold rings (14K) that I have without any stones in them read @ 54, 58 and 61, these I found using another detector earlier in the year.

Very helpful, thanks. Guess I'll be digging those mid 40s more often...

- Muddyshoes.

You guys are welcome. Been wanting to make that video for awhile. I pass up so many 40's on land. I really need to start digging them. Those are nice rings BH. It has been so long since I dug a ring. Probably over a year. Maybe longer. Been in a slump lately. I have been finding the Civil war lead. I'm craving gold.

Thanks so much for the video...I have been asking about the numbers for Platinum and now I know! Thankfully Platinum does not read below 40....I already dig everything above 40 that has a clean tone in PRO mode.