Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATPro scores Large Cent today!

zaxfire69

Went back to the spot I found the Silver coins from earlier in the week. Solid 89-90 on the ATPRO at 6 inches. Out pops this nice 1847 Large cent. Made my day. Hope to head out again soon. Whatever Garrett did to my machine during upgrade WORKED!
063a9e55.jpg

Very Nice!! Waiting for my AT Pro to come back from Garland, chomping at the bit :jump:
Perfect hunting weather here, 74 degree days all weekend, please Mr. Postman...

Wow, now I'm all the more anxious to get mine back from Garland. Nice find, I'm sooo envious.
Zax, I'm expecting mine back like yesterday and am curious: do you have a sense that yours is detecting any different than before the upgrade?

Thanks everyone. I am very happy with my ATPro. Forrest MC to me it seems different. Before the upgrade I wasn't finding coins like I am now. I had to send mine in, because it was fouled up in Pro mode and would not Ground balance. Now it is just like my Ace 250 was. A Coin Magnet.

FYI .. Just got mine back from Garrett with upgrades ... it took two weeks total from Vero Beach, FL to Texas.
Great service and it works great. :detecting:

hh

Alright OAK! Get it out and make some dirt sling! Thanks everyone. I am really excited about finding this one. I can't wait until it rains down here and the ground softens up some. I'm going back to this spot and I bet I will pull another oldie out. Well I hope anyway.

Looks like it still has a lot of detail too...Very nice find...I still gotta get me one of those...And most other old coins too dang it!

HH,

That thing looks just beutifull, looks like an old greek coin what a great find,