Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX 10"x12"DD coil.

ivanll

If Garrett would make a 10" x 12" DD coil for the Infinium LS like the one they have for the ATX..........that should improve/enhance the use of the Infinium LS.

InfiniumLS_05Sep2013-400.jpg

ivanll

That would be nice...but wonder if that sensitive middle coil would be a problem?

Cheers,

Tye

I use the ATX 10x12"DD on my Infinium LS, for open beach work it is better than the 8" Mono.

The small round section of this DD coil is sensitive enough to detect a small Gold chain or an ear ring sleeper with a very distinct Hi/Low audio sound. :thumbup:

Are the ATX coils compatible with the Infinium or did you have to hack the wiring. Then again, with the prices I see on the Garrett website, it's probably not a factor. The ATX coils are about as much as I paid for my Infinium...

No picture doctoring needed, I use the ATX DD coil on both my ATX and Infinium LS as well as using the smaller elliptical Infinium LS DD coils on the ATX ..... excellent combination for when Gold prospecting in contaminated areas.
Yes, plugs and wiring are the same.
:cheers:
P7238703_800.jpg

Last edited: