Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX and relics??

FrankMD

Any reports from the field on the ATX for Civil War relics in bad ground?

Also with discrimination set on one, do you reject small iron? Do you still get most CW relics when you are set on discriminate at one?

The ATX is looking good and I'm interested in one.

HH

Frank

Hi Frank,
It looks like Steve Moore from Garrett will be at Culpeper, VA for the DIV events both this weekend and next weekend.
I would bet the ranch that he and his buddies will be using the ATX there - as only a PI can get the goods in that ground - no matter what anyone tries to sell you about a VLF operating in that soil.
I've been there and that red dirt is a VLF nemesis.

FrankMD said:
Any reports from the field on the ATX for Civil War relics in bad ground?

Also with discrimination set on one, do you reject small iron? Do you still get most CW relics when you are set on discriminate at one?

The ATX is looking good and I'm interested in one.

HH

Frank

I will be attending both DIV events so I will report back as well. Have a good friend who will have an ATX at the hunt.

Going to take the DeepTech to DIV along with my TDI. There could be some woods hunting as well. I have seen the worse ground at DIV hunts, particularly the fields. But the woods offer a little relief. We will see!

Keep the TDI close (so you don't need to trek back to the truck..) LOL.

stumpr said:
Going to take the DeepTech to DIV along with my TDI. There could be some woods hunting as well. I have seen the worse ground at DIV hunts, particularly the fields. But the woods offer a little relief. We will see!

Hey - last DIV all I had was a Blisstool...imagine how I felt and how lousy I did with the finds...
At least you had a TDI...

stumpr said: