Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX Coil Cover - it's a Guy Thing

lytle78

My wife and her friends are always going on about how us guys can't see things that are in plain sight

I will not tell, if you tell us - was it an open or closed cover?

Closed. Inside the outer part of the zippered flap of the case.

Duh!

The really annoying part wasn't the 10 minutes to put on the Gorilla Tape, it wS the 20 minutes to get it all off including all the adhesive with Goo Gone.

The man who tells my wife dies !!!

I can't seem to see a jar of pickles staring me right in my face in the fridge. It's a guy thing. We also suffer from selective hearing....but I consider that a coping mechanism.:bouncy:

I got word from Garrett that the open ATX coil covers will be available in early April.

Thats funny...