Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX Deepseeker 1 to 3 feet deep?

fupduk

Fupduk here.

I am a buried treasure hunter. Would like to be a BT recoverer! I have been researching for years.

I would like to know if the ATX deepseeker is a good setup to recover BT at depths of 1 to 3 feet? Is there a better one?

Most sites are 200 to 2000 in gold coins or an equal amount of bullion. Hopefully anyway!

BT is likely, but not necessarily, in metal strapped wood strongboxes or bedraggled leather saddlebags.

I feel that most are no more than 3 feet because the buriers usually had a posse riding after them trying to shoot portions of their behinds off with various weapons. IMHO, that sort of incentive makes you dig shallow and fast.

I have a fairly accurate ML 4500 but I like the collapsible feature of the ATX because it doesn't tell the world that one of those ,dastardly, deed doers are seeking riches in their area.

Fup

Good luck on buried cowboy treasure!

The ATX does around 18" on metal objects with the double "D" reliably, and i have yet to find the true depth of the big deepseeker mono coil. So far i know 3ft is no issue with the mono.

When I hear 3 feet, my back starts to go numb! But, if three feet gets you to easy street, start digging:thumbup:

I hope it will go 3 feet--I dug a 20lb Parrot shell at a Measured 33" in 1976 with a Garrett ADS. It was laying broadside and is the best preserved shell I ever found--over 100.

John-Edmonton said:
When I hear 3 feet, my back starts to go numb! But, if three feet gets you to easy street, start digging:thumbup:

Easy street i wish.... usually its buried pieces of farm machinery, or the time i found an old copper propane line in a farm yard.

Why couldn't Romans invade, and drop some coins for me to find, in western Canada? Instead they just lounged around home, Lazy Buggars.

How will you know the Romans were not there until you have thoroughly checked with an ATX? :detecting: