Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX in action

GateKeeper

Just saw the show Dig Fellas tonight. Bill Ladd was using the ATX in the show. That coil looks like a dining room table.

GateKeeper said:
Just saw the show Dig Fellas tonight. Bill Ladd was using the ATX in the show. That coil looks like a dining room table.

I watched the show and I would like to have seen more of the ATX. He only used the 2 Mono Coils. They did not show him swinging the ATX very much and I do not remember see either coil swung parallel to the ground.:detecting:

What network is that on? I'd like to see it but our cable company just changed all the channel numbers and I can't find a thing. I hate when that happens. Would be nice if they gave some notice, or a channel guide.
HH Butch NY

Hey Butch...

That show is on the Travel Channel. Bill Ladd, ONE of the Dig Fellas, has some YouTube videos using a Garrett AT Gold .... I know he also has
Some kinda website about metal detecting in New England.

Cheers,

Tye

I was hoping to see more as well. What Bill dug appeared as though most detectors could dig if their coil was over it. Nothing awfully deep and all had a lot of metal mass, nothing out of the norm.

Except for the original Garrett videos, the only other one I have found is on YouTube and it shows how to ground balance the ATX for hot rocks.