Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX Open Grid Coil Covers Do Exist!!

-
I just received my ATX open grid coil cover from Garrett 10-minutes ago via FedEx.

And it fits perfectly!

Garrett Item Number: 1607500 - Coil Cover 10"x12" DD Open

Thanks for that mate . might just have to order one at those prices . I don't think our local dealers here in oz have them yet .

I checked Kellyco and Garrett and I was unable to find the coil cover for sale at either site. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. UPDATE - Also sent e-mails to both companies regarding availability. Will post responses when received.

Shayne said:
I checked Kellyco and Garrett and I was unable to find the coil cover for sale at either site. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. UPDATE - Also sent e-mails to both companies regarding availability. Will post responses when received.

I did a Google search using "Garrett 1607500" and the following are the first two listings:

KELLYCO

Garrett

Funny - Google finds the listing, but the actual websites have not been updated with availability yet! Nevertheless, just ordered one via Kellyco. Thanks for the assistance.

I started to fill out an order with Kellyco. Got to the shipping, $15.16 Ground to Oregon. Forget that. I don't mind paying a fair price for an item, but I hate getting screwed on the shipping. I'll wait until they show up locally. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

USPS just delivered my open coil cover from Garrett. Great service from Garrett as they mailed it to me last week on the same day they arrived at their facility. It looks good and fits perfectly.

stevewa said:
I started to fill out an order with Kellyco. Got to the shipping, $15.16 Ground to Oregon. Forget that. I don't mind paying a fair price for an item, but I hate getting screwed on the shipping. I'll wait until they show up locally. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

This is why you call me :) Give me a call 407-696-2800 and I will get you one with cheaper shipping. We have 4 in stock.

Also, I informed my IT department about the link, that link is for the Mobile site, but they will be fixing the open coil covers on our website here soon now that he is aware.

We are going through a ton of website changes, so some things may be missing. All a work in progress.

Hey Brad will kellyco ship the open atx coil cover to Perth western Australia .. we won't get them here till mid to late December ..

No problem steve, and no I can not stalker, Garrett will not allow any authorized US dealers ship out of the USA.

Hey Bill,

When I was a member of eBay a few other members blatently ripped off my superior photos. I contacted eBay and did get them removed. Another thing...all our comments and photos from this and most other forums can be Googled. I noticed this from the Kinzli forum...notified the mods there and they actual were able to opt out of getting onto the internet..interesting.

Joe

DrJoeprime said:
Hey Bill,

When I was a member of eBay a few other members blatently ripped off my superior photos. I contacted eBay and did get them removed. Another thing...all our comments and photos from this and most other forums can be Googled. I noticed this from the Kinzli forum...notified the mods there and they actual were able to opt out of getting onto the internet..interesting.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I see that USAdetector ended their eBay listing for the coil cover early. The reason said; "because there was an error in the listing" ... Too Funny!

I did contact UASdetecttor yesterday through their eBay listing complaining about putting their name on my photo, maybe that is why they ended the listing.

Gotta love it when you get full compliance :)

That is funny, one of my co-workers here does a lot of drawing, he found out one of his drawings were found on russian sold t-shirts. Makes me wonder if any of my public photos are being used out there. That is funny.

And a small confession on my part...

On eBay I sold some rather exotic plants and seeds and I "borrowed" photos to use after Googling for them on the 'net. Nobody complained.

But be careful about blatently displaying things on the Internet that you might want to protect! Try Googling your various Forum names and you'll be surprised what comes up.

Joe