Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX water season just getting ramped up down here.....:usan:

jimpugh

Hi Garret lovers

My ATX was supposed to be here today or Monday .....Looook's like the latter .....Monday will be fine....:sadwalk::garrett:

This is my favorite time of year for water hunting....... the sand really moves this time of year till about march .....

of coarse this coincides with relic season ....... so maybe it will get dried off to do some field hunting... as well as some old fort redoubts...especially in places where the hard

pan is deep......

I am very familiar with Pi's have used most all of them at one time or another... having built and used the Barracuda and still do .......I was contemplating putting a GPX 5000

in a water proof case for giggles....... floating life raft more like hmmmn....Thank God Garrett came out with a water proof version of A improved PI.....in just in time to save

me from making the life raft........

Just some of the gold found with the mentioned machines and those in my signature.... I also run a New Keene 4 inch mini Dredge have dredged since late 80'swith 3.5 relic

dredge........which still works and I just wielded a new frame.....old one salt got to it in the end not bad for 27 years.....4 inch is sweet thou moves so much more and just right

for one man show........Any way just thought I would say Hello and compliment all the good post on Gary's Place.....nice job guys get out there and get it ....plenty more

where this came from......

[attachment 279972 jimmygold.jpg]

Happy Trails
jimpugh

Wow Jim...

That a lot of rings you got there!
Have you thought about opening up a jewlery store? :biggrin:

Would be fun to hear how you go with your New ATX in those southern beaches....

Do you have any plans for the gold fields? Would like to hear about that also...

Thanks for stopping by Jim,

Tye

A couple of years back, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I booked a surgical date for a prostatectomy, cashed in my gold and bought my wife a car. (just in case I didn't make it) I am glad to be alive and enjoy each precious day. And metal detecting is something I thoroughly look forward too whenever I can.

Of course, I am jealous.....as you found more gold then I. :devil:

Great informative post Jim! looking forward to seeing some of your many finds with the ATX. :)