Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aug 9 Update - Little park gives up 4 more silvers !!!

tonym

OK - this is starting to get scary. Went back to the little park this morning after a good soaking rain overnight. Ended up hunting 2.5 hours.

I start hunting at exactly 8:30 am. Within 10 feet I had my first hit at 6" deep and I was sure it was silver. Boom - out pops a '42 merc.

I fill the hole and on my next swing, another sure silver hit at 6" deep. Boom - out pops a '39 merc.

I fill the hole and on my next swing, yet another sure silver hit at 6" deep. Boom - out pops a '48 rosie.

So I have been here for 8 minutes and have dug 3 silver on my first 3 plugs. Look at the picture and notice how far apart these plugs are. They can't be more than 10"-12" apart.

First time I have started a day this way.

For silver, I ended up with 1936, 1939, and 1942 mercs and a 1948 rosie dime. That makes 21 silver for August and 94 silver for year. I had 44 silver TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

Also picked up 3 wheaties ranging from 1941 to 1945. That makes 67 wheaties for August and 316 for the year. I had 270 wheats TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

This postage stamp sized park has now given me 36 silver and 155 wheats in my last 39 hours hunting there.

One more post about that park and I think jealousy will start kicking in...... great job as always.

I think it's a magical park....and I want one! Every night the coin fairies come by and plant new silver. The question is: Will they plant 6 more before Sunday night? I'm sure hoping so.

Mason Jarr said:
I think it's a magical park....and I want one! Every night the coin fairies come by and plant new silver. The question is: Will they plant 6 more before Sunday night? I'm sure hoping so.

It all comes down to Sunday Mike. I probably won't get out again until Sunday morning.

Congrats ! At that rate you should have your CTX paid off in exactly 6 years, 14 days, 8 hours and 25 minutes ..

I think that you should let me help you in that park. I don't wont you to hurt your shoulder doing all that digging. Great work again... KEN