Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:ausflag:early cz6/a four pin plug:ausflag:

What you have is the first CZ which was the CZ6...plug in question caused all kind of problems for some CZ6 owners by loosing contact so Fisher went to a 5 pin plug in their new model the CZ6A.....
I know Fisher does not have any(circa 1992) but perhaps they can tell you where originals were purchased for this unit. As it is a molded plug and of course wire designations come into play also...Personally would contact Fisher and see if this info could be had...
Another long shot is purchasing a used coil with a 4 pin connector

Rich s Locator Services Edson,Alberta Canada. He has a couple for sure! Might even have a couple of extra coils for you with 4 pin ends!!!
Find under www.richs.ca for contacting... Mention my name... best..Rich ( I formerly owned Rich's for 35 years!) Good luck.! :thumbup: