Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:ausflag:Nice cross!

nugget

Howdy all, we had some good surf ripping the sand out at Surfers Paradise this last week and a half due to a tropical low. Managed to get a night detecting in, it was obvious that a lot of operators had hit the beach before me as I was a week late. I did good on the coin count, around 80 coins, but the total was pretty dismal. I got mainly AUD 5c pieces, most of the operators disc them out and therefore miss gold! Half way through the night I got the usual high-low and it disappeared on reverse disc.(Infinium LS) I dug it and found a really nice 14k gold cross, with a heap of little diamonds, it still had about 6" of chain attached. I also got a really nice stainless man's ring, VonRipper on it with the gaps between the letters cut out, plus a couple of cheapies thrown in for good measure. I'll post the finds ASAP. Looks like another low is forming I hope I get down in time. Live your dreams! regards Nugget.:detecting: