Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AUSSIE DETECTING HOLIDAY EXCHANGE

ken+marg

just sitting here in front of the computor tucking into a large bowl of home made potatoe+bacon+leek soup with slices home made crusty white rye bread. yum mate my wife sure can cook, this is the kinda meals anyone who takes up the offer of an aussie detecting holiday with us. i all ready mentioned the accomadation but i will outline it again for ya.
accomadation consists of your own seperate condo-flat one bedroom,with kitchen+dine facilities,large lounge-den,wc ect,all airconditioned heating and cooling for both summer and winter.own parking spot with use of nice car. the condo-flat is attatched to the main residence which consists of 4-bedrooms lounge-kitchen+wc+laundry ect. it used to belong to the local doctor,and he had his doctors surgery + waiting rooms in the codo-flat. it is in a lovely country town with hundreds of historical sites available for detecting,and then there are the victorian goldfields to detect famous for the nuggetts found .and finaly many beutifull sandy beaches to detect within 2hr drive.so a good time is assured for all aspects of the detectorists hobby. as you would be aware the most exspensive part of a holiday is the accomadation amd meals, these are supplied for !!!!! FREE !!!!!. YOU MAY STAY FOR ANYWHERE FROM ONE WEEK TO 12 WEEKS. ALL INCLUSIVE. WE EVEN DO YOUR WASHING FOR YOU. REGARDS ken+marg just email us

A AIR TICKET TO ENGLAND WOULD BE NICE IN EXCHANGE - OPTIONAL

No worrys mate we know victor harbour well, and yes Adelaide is a beautiful place,well if you wish to take up my offer all you have to do is ask, we would meet you at the Adelaide airport,and settle you in in the flat then you can do whatever you wish. We will as I said lend you our nice little dehwoo matiz, to tootle around in during your stay. We are hoping to get around 3- or four couples to take us up on our offer,at various times in the year.we will make new friends and hopefully earn a holiday for ourselves through the people staying with us exchangeing a return ticket to England.we thought it was a great idea.as it would save the couples staying with us thousands of dollars in accomadation fees,food,and car rental.

We figured car rental say four weeks = $2800 minimum
Four weeks accomadation $2,200 minimum
Meals for four weeks $$2300 minimum
So a total of around $7500 and that