Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Awesome Garrett Customer Service!

mrsspk

Just want to give props to Garrett and thier customer service. I have bought many Garrett detectors, coils and other accessories over the years. In the rare instance when I have had an issue with something they have went out of thier way to make me satisfied with the solution.
They have once again proved this with the service I recieved recently. My Pro Pointer AT (which has been heavilty used) recently started acting up. Every once in awhile when turned on it would not detect anything. After turning off and back on it would work fine. Since it was under warranty still I fired off an email to Hilda at Garrett. She had me try a few things but could not replicate the fault. I told her I prefer to send it in and have them take a look at it. She quickly sent me a RMA# and I sent it out the following day. In less than 2 weeks I had my pin pointer back in like new condition. Brand new outer shell (mine had a hole worn through the tip) new battery and button cover. I have put a dozen hours on it and have not had one issue with it.
Not only does Garrett stand behind thier product but they do it very pleasantly and make you feel like a valued customer. That is getting rare these days.