Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"AXIOM"...Garrett's New Release

You are correct Dancer. I'm happy with my GPX 4500, I might only use it 6-8 times a year, but it does what I need it to do (find gold) I mostly hunt parks, as they are closer to home, 30 min drive VS 2-3 hour drive, and lately Ive found more gold and silver rings than nuggets.
I just do not see a need to bash a product until it has been tried. Everyone is different, I might like the new Garrett, whereas others may not.
Totally agree with your last sentence. (y)

I’ve been detecting since the 1970’s and have seen and read detector evaluations by many so called experts. What I look at as a valued review is someone who actually has the detector to review, has no ties to the company and is reviewing in a field of metal detecting in which they have a lot of experience. If they don’t meet those requirements I take their reviews with a grain of salt.
I've also been detecting since the early 1970's and I agree with you completely. Paystreak IS that guy; has been doing reviews for manufacturers for years. It's the reason I got a NM Legend. He bought the unit did the hours behind the machine and evaluated it. I believe Garrett, and other manufacturers have requested his reviews. Personally he is a real fan of the Deus machines but has some not to complimentary things to say about the Deus 2. That said, he always qualifies his remarks with a "when they fix this, that or the other" he'll be right back to it. He DOES NOT speak ill of any makers machines, he's a pre-issue reviewer for those companies. But if he sees an issue he reports it on his Utube videos. He's like Calabash without the abrasive attitude.
I don't speak for PS/SF, his volumes of videos does.

I’ve been detecting since the 1970’s and have seen and read detector evaluations by many so called experts. What I look at as a valued review is someone who actually has the detector to review, has no ties to the company and is reviewing in a field of metal detecting in which they have a lot of experience. If they don’t meet those requirements I take their reviews with a grain of salt.
Yes and thats my point exactly, no reason at all for him to make that video on a product hes not even touched. Ridiculous.

Ha, ha, ha! You didn't even watch his video. How can you comment on something you know nothing about!. Classic definition of IGNORANCE McBooty.
BTW, here's the definition of STUDDER.

Definition of studder
: a worker who inserts watch hairsprings into studs. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ha, ha, ha! You didn't even watch his video. How can you comment on something you know nothing about!. Classic definition of IGNORANCE McBooty.
BTW, here's the definition of STUDDER.

Definition of studder
: a worker who inserts watch hairsprings into studs. :lmfao: :lmfao:
Oh I went back and watched his 5 minute rambling to see what had yer panties dripping. He sounded like an idiot, yapping about something hes never seen. You sound just like him.

Paystreak is full of crap in his Axiom video. That was 5 minutes of mindless drivel.

First, more dedicated P.I. gold machines are sold around the world than general hobby detectors by a LARGE margin. A very LARGE margin.

Second, the high end Minelab gold machines aren't good on the beach. Whereas the Axiom has a dedicated beach mode.

Third, he hunts parks. Good for him, now shut up. How many videos does he have hunting for gold nuggets ? Nor does he beach hunt with any regularity as he would have to travel many miles to find a beach. He needs to stay in his little park /curb strip hunting zone and not comment about something he doesn't do.

Fourth, he's complaining about the Axiom control head looking like the Apex head. Huh ? Minelab copied Deteknix with the Nox control head. Then Nokta followed up with the Simplex control head and it carried over to the Legend. Where is his complaint ? Garrett stays with their design and he's bashing it. He also mentioned Garrett didn't have a PI. machine. Was he born yesterday ? ATX and Seahunter come to mind. The more he spoke, the dumber he sounded.

Last edited:
Paystreak is full of crap in his Axiom video. That was 5 minutes of mindless drivel.

First, more dedicated P.I. gold machines are sold around the world than general hobby detectors by a LARGE margin. A very LARGE margin.

Second, the high end Minelab gold machines aren't good on the beach. Whereas the Axiom has a dedicated beach mode.

Third, he hunts parks. Good for him, now shut up. How many videos does he have hunting for gold nuggets ? Nor does he beach hunt with any regularity as he would have to travel many miles to find a beach. He needs to stay in his little park /curb strip hunting zone and not comment about something he doesn't do.

Fourth, he's complaining about the Axiom control head looking like the Apex head. Huh ? Minelab copied Deteknix with the Nox control head. Then Nokta followed up with the Simplex control head and it carried over to the Legend. Where is his complaint ? Garrett stays with their design and he's bashing it. He also mentioned Garrett didn't have a PI. machine. Was he born yesterday ? ATX and Seahunter come to mind. The more he spoke, the dumber he sounded.
Spot on. Also Garrett had the Infinium, also a pi. Couldn't agree more. But standby, "SOME PEOPLE" always have to have the last word. Stupid remark in 3-2-1...

…I should've made a bigger bucket of popcorn before reading this thread.
Take some of mine as I made an extra large container 😂😂

Attachments

• 12C2D0B8-9EC7-4D9D-A1B1-20FE44B0B51F.gif
    12C2D0B8-9EC7-4D9D-A1B1-20FE44B0B51F.gif
    34 KB · Views: 133
Mine is fresher, though. I just made a 2nd batch! I popped a crown top, too, on a Stella. Burp! HH jim tn
Well guess you need to put it in a ziplock for later. Im done toying with the idiot. My point was made and others agree, Welfare Goofybear dont have a clue what hes talking about, with a machine he's never touched thats designed for types of hunting hes never done. So till the next goober needs setting straight, see y'all later!