Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

azo outing

Gold Digger

going to head out to Rich Hill thurs night it is a 24 hr drive and things did not work out for my partner to make the trip. I have his blessings on the trip,but it would be a whole lot neater if he could have worked it into his schedule. First trip prospecting with the xterra 70 Looking for the yellow stuff. Gary

Good luck and we expect to hear only good reports on your trip.
Again good luck!! and have a safe trip.

hi Digger we are going out in about 3 weeks let me know how you do on your trip. e-mail genecinda@triton.net or phone 269-561-5082 thanks frank.

Yes, drive safely and we'll be waiting for your report.

Hi all, bad weather in Tx. It went from70 at 11:30 to 31 at 12:10. It kicked up some real wicked storms. I got the heck out of Tx. It blew my car around and delayed my trip I got out in the Pheonix area late sat. could not find signs I needed to get where I was going as It got dark too quick. I got out there sun. they were packing up their gear. So much for the seminar!! 17oo+miles and I just missed it. I met Chris, and Steve. Both good people. Next time I go I will take 2 weeks. I go back to work tonight. I saw some real pretty country. and I really enjoyed the warm weather. I know exactly where to go the next time and will take an extra driver with me. I went over off Angel Ranch Road and did some detecting lot of iron rocks bunch of trash one small piece of Quartz that looks like it could have some yellow specs in it but not enough to write home about. Rough trip with one driver but I enjoyed the vacation. That was on Weaver mining claims. My little red Olds did fine on a lot of the areas.And if you have a vehicle with a little more clearance you will do good transportation wise. SORRY NO GOLD THIS TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!
GOLD DIGGER