Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back from the mountains

PACK RAT

Only got an hour hunting time in while up there, the rest of the time it rained! Found about 16 cents at a public park. Did tour the Stanley Hotel which was pretty cool. If you all remember, it is the hotel that was in the movie The Shinning . It dated back to 1909. The thought of me swinging over their entire lawn just sent shivers up my back. They wouldn't let us go up the second floor much less dig in their yard! I still see the goodies missed in my mind. When got back did detect a city park close to here. Found $1.40 in clad and a 1938 wheat. Did also find my first Eagle Scout handkerchief clasp. Plan on swinging an old school tomorrow. Hopefully can find some old stuff. Will post findings.

what a neat trip to take, packrat! boy, i would LOVE to hit those old hotel grounds just one time! just once. good finds for the short time you were out. there's more there too. hh,