Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

back in business

MrGee

I haven't posted anything for a long time, mainly cause i had nothing to say. Duie to the horrible weather, i haven't been out since mid October/ Today was the first decent day in a long time and I decided that I should get out and see if I still knew how to use my 250/ I went to a former school ball diamond that I've gone over a dozen times and I found my very first class ring. It's from the local high school, class of 1955. So Monday I make a trip the the library to see if they have copies of the yearboo\k. Other than that, not much.....a button and a nickle and two dimes. My first classring though.

MrGee

Glad to see you back.
Congrats on that class ring and possible return.

If no luck at the liberty give the school office a call. Maybe ask to see the school secratery. Finding that ring was great now the fun in tracking down the owner begins. Better hurry the owner is around 76 by now. Good luck! Lrt us know how it goes.

Nice find on the class ring and glad you finally got out. Hope you can return it to the owner or his family. HH.