Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BACK IN THE SADDLE...

61chip

After 30 years! Got my new AT Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies about 10 days ago. (I was on the road when it came in, had to wait till I got home at the end of week) Thanks for a great deal and great service Bart! My last and first detector was back in high school. I think it was a Treasure Hawk? So yea, I'm a newbie. Have gotten out a couple short hunts at some real trashy old home sites. Nothing earth shattering, but found a toasted old pocketwatch! Kinda cool! Been watching the forum and seems like some great people on here. i'm sure i'll be back with lots of questions

Chip in west central Missouri

Glad to see you are back into the best hobby in the world, may the treasure Gods grant you many sparkling gifts.............
Cheers!

Welcome back to the hobby.:clapping:

Welcome, Chip! You've got a great detector there, looking forward to seeing your treasures!

Thanks to all for the welcome! Now i just need to get out and log some hours to learn what the AT Pro is telling me. I'm trying to start out in the pro mode -- figured as since I dont know much, it would be just as good to learn in the pro mode. Once I get some time under my belt, I'm sure I'll be back with questions

wqelcome back! If you hadn't already checked Youtube..do it! There are a lot of good videos with ATPro in hand that will help you get back into the swing of things..

61chip said:
After 30 years! Got my new AT Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies about 10 days ago. (I was on the road when it came in, had to wait till I got home at the end of week) Thanks for a great deal and great service Bart! My last and first detector was back in high school. I think it was a Treasure Hawk? So yea, I'm a newbie. Have gotten out a couple short hunts at some real trashy old home sites. Nothing earth shattering, but found a toasted old pocketwatch! Kinda cool! Been watching the forum and seems like some great people on here. i'm sure i'll be back with lots of questions

Chip in west central Missouri

Very welcome and enjoy it! Holler if you have questions!

I am waiting for mine to arrive. The AT Pro has set the standard in weight, price and performance. I was a GTI2500 fan years back so I ordered another one, sent it back. Too heavy!
I think the new GTI3000? will be an AT Pro style with imaging, color, GPS and who knows what else, maybe a dual frequency (gold and coins) machine. Good Hunting!