Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back Pain getting up & down

Hope you get better soon.
I have never had them and hope I never do.
I know others that have had them.. some causes I have heard are not drinking enough water, eating too peanuts, and dairy products.
If eating peanuts causes them, I should get them every week!!šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
I hear if they are over a certain size, they break them up, otherwise you just have to pass them.

Last couple times I went Detecting every time I kneeled down to dig or when I stood up it hurt like hell
on my right side figured I pulled a muscle. I tried to ignore it but today when I got out of bed it was worse so
I went to see my Doctor they ran some tests..... CT scan, blood work, EKG, urine sample.
Guess what Kidney stones They ain't BS about them hurting that's for sure.
Prayers for ease of PAIN & for healing! Amen! Ma

One thing they mentioned in outdoor survival classes was the more yellow the urine the more water you need to drink. Iā€™m a bit like Gunwolf, I dont require much water to stay comfortable and this probably explains my kids nickname for me when we traveled when they were younger, ā€œMan who does not leak.ā€ I can still have coffee in the morning, drive to Seattle or Portland and not stop. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last couple times I went Detecting every time I kneeled down to dig or when I stood up it hurt like hell
on my right side figured I pulled a muscle. I tried to ignore it but today when I got out of bed it was worse so
I went to see my Doctor they ran some tests..... CT scan, blood work, EKG, urine sample.
Guess what Kidney stones They ain't BS about them hurting that's for sure.
Welcome to the club!! haha. I have also had kidney stones three times and luckily I passed them. The first time I was on top of a mountain a lot of miles from home. Apart from my kidneys and back, my right testicle hurt ...
Not being able to urinate, my belly swelled up and I was vomiting. I don't want to go through the same thing again.
Lowering the consumption of coffee, drinking lots of water, no cola and above all, no spinach (they contain 600 mg of oxalates) is ten times more than what my body can tolerate.

I hope and wish it gets better. A greeting