Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back Pain getting up & down

u2robert

Last couple times I went Detecting every time I kneeled down to dig or when I stood up it hurt like hell
on my right side figured I pulled a muscle. I tried to ignore it but today when I got out of bed it was worse so
I went to see my Doctor they ran some tests..... CT scan, blood work, EKG, urine sample.
Guess what Kidney stones They ain't BS about them hurting that's for sure.

I’ve never had then either. I’ve never heard if they are preventable either (more water or certain vitamins). I know most folks say they literally pass but still……..

I had one once.. they gave me morphine at the hospital and it barely helped...fortunately I passed it just about the same time they did the CAT scan...it’s amazing how fast the pain subsided after that .. good luck..

You got a CT scan just by showing up?? What kind of insurance do you have? I’d have to jump through 74 hoops to get that done!
Sorry to hear they found what they did instead of just a pulled muscle. At least you can get it handled and back to life! Get well and feel better soon!

High enough to dig?? Sorry……😂😂

I don't know what they would ring on a Nox, but I Do Know what they ring on your kidneys.
My left foot has 5 pins and plates holding my left foot onto my leg.
That will set the detector off if I rest the coil on my foot.
That's why I wear these when I detect

Attachments

• IMG_1939.JPG
    IMG_1939.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
I just got through passing three kidney stones over the last four months, one was large and extremely pain full, one went on for two weeks on and off with enough pain to take pain pills. something that really helped was drink plenty of water but putting lemon juice in the water did the trick, it will make you pee more and that is what you need to pass these little devils, good luck.

Guess what Kidney stones They ain't BS about them hurting that's for sure.
Stay away from coffee, colas or any colorized drinks. Take magnesium citrate. Drink lots of water.
My brother had really bad kidney stones and took magnesium citrate and lemonade. The stones ended and his back was back to where it should be.

Every man should experience a kidney stone at least once..................according to some women............to give men an idea what pain women go thru giving birth to a baby.........
I had a couple that needed surgery. Something so tiny can take the biggest, meanest, macho man and turn him into a crying, whimpy baby.....LOL

I had one once.. they gave me morphine at the hospital and it barely helped...fortunately I passed it just about the same time they did the CAT scan...it’s amazing how fast the pain subsided after that .. good luck..
Good mercy that's a good looking pooch ,sure miss mine he passed away xmas eve i sure miss him good old "CHILI MAC" .

Attachments

• 09-04-2010 06;57;06PM.jpg
    09-04-2010 06;57;06PM.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 85
dehydration? never knew that could cause kidney stones... I do not drink alot of water, I'm the opposite... kinda like a camel... I get out and do what I do and drink maybe a bottle or two on a 90+ day in the sun... it never bothers me. both my brothers and my mother suffer from Kidney stones.. and I have been around many who had them... I wouldn't want them, but maybe I just am pre programmed not to get them... I don't know. glad the OP is feeling better and all of you that "gave birth" to a kidney stone.

Good mercy that's a good looking pooch ,sure miss mine he passed away xmas eve i sure miss him good old "CHILI MAC" .
Thanks CJM..that was Susie ,she’s no longer with us .. in the picture you can see a nasty tumor on her right paw.. we were able to nurse the wound a few months changing dressing and wrapping it with duct tape twice a day…she was 120 pounds of hugs and kisses..we had her momma dog and Susie was actually born on my birthday.. so sorry for the loss of your beautiful pup but if we are gonna be dog owners we gotta expect some heartache ….