Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to Dragon Hollow

Allen in MT

Had to make a trip to the big city to get some bathroom fixtures so thought I would get up early to get some detecting time in. Got to town and found that I left my 6" probe at home so a quick trip to the store for a new 6" Phillips (the skinny one). Now back to the park as it was 8O'clock and the meter maid was all ready making the rounds so had to buy a 2 hour parking permit, Should give me enough time. Anyway this area is a park where they have a carousel and a structure called Dragon Hollow with all kinds of jungle gym things for the kids. Started off finding some tokens and change. by the time my 2 hours was up I stayed close to the truck for another 15 min. in case the meter maid showed up. Found a few more coins. There were some parents starting to show up with the kids and as usual I give each kid a token to the carousel. The moms think that is really nice. :thumbsupanim

When I left the area I had along with the trash found 31 pennies, 12 nickels, 11 dimes, 14 quarters 38 tokens and 7 of those elongated pennies squished down into a token.

Not a bad haul for 2hr 15 min. oh and I gave away 5 tokens to the kids so that would have made 43 tokens total. No jewelry this time. I usually hit this place once a year.

enjoy