Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to old hotel

Went back to the old hotel. Hunted it hard and came up with silver half, 10 dimes 12 pennys and 3 quarters one looks like it was train smashed. And a little airplane. Was a good day. Hot but good. A neighbor turned us on to a new site, another old hotel long tore down. No one home to get permission but will go back out this week . Its just a hay field now and mowed.

Super sweet WTG!!! Good Luck at the new spot

I love those Franklin halfs! If I could just find one of my own someday! Nice work!:clapping:
Mud

Nice Franklin half thinlizzie!!! And when I was a young'un that was my favorite aircraft, the A-10 Warthog/Thunderbolt.

[attachment 297085 a-10-thunderbolt-1a.jpg]
[attachment 297086 A10202.jpg]

Those A10's are about the coolest! B-17's are awesome as well...some things just have that 'look' ya know?:thumbup:
Mud