Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to same park and one I hunted a lot for a dime trifecta today.

Mark kus

I started the day at an old park near a a beach where lots of coins have come from working with my manticore in general recovery at 7 lots of trash especially near the amusement area.
I was finding a lot of clad and then a nice dime signal which was a 1960 Rosie I spent about a hour until I went into the area where the old mini golf area is and had another great dime signal near a tree which ended up under a root!
It was worth digging as it was the 1911 barber dime!
After that hunt I was back at the park near my home which I started digging some wheats some clad then a 1941 mercury dime then two silver Rosie’s and the silver Washington 1956 end the day at about 3 6 silver day new truck seems to be good luck used the manticore all day
HH
Matk

Attachments

• IMG_2537.jpeg
    IMG_2537.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2540.jpeg
    IMG_2540.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
Thats a good haul of coins!!!! Just have to love the Barber era, but makes you wonder how many other folks missed it. Good job recovering!!!!

Awesome trifecta! Maybe I need to buy a truck 🛻 for good luck? 🤔 🤣😂

Nice Job on sniffing out the silver! Sounds like that Manticore does really well in iron.
Do you notice the little added weight over the D2 or is it balanced pretty well?
Dave
Hi Dave for me I notice a little bit more weight over the Deus but not enough to bother my elbow.
It is very good in the iron you just have to listen to the target and circle it I attribute a lot of my success
to river hunting where homes once stood wiped out by the hurricane of 1938 there is so much iron its
hard to ever get a solid signal but the finds there continue to be good but they are more masked than
when I first hunted there coins were everywhere on the surface.
Mark