Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the 5900 SL

PaulWv

Well after selling my DFX decided to go back to using the 5900 SL.
Ordered a 5900 SL used with broken ground balance but have the ground balance on its way.
Decided to go with one of my favorites for awhile.Really like the DFX but when I am in a hurry seems I have to mees with all the controls on the DFX and never get much detecting done haha.......
I am planing on making a 5900 SL lighter.Need to find a cheaper 6" blue max loop yet.
PaulWV

i went from the minelab quattro back to the 6000 pro. love that analog meter. and it does better for me. the minelab has to slow of a recovery. and the 6000 with a 6" coil is a coin killer. why they stopped making this machine i dont know.

bigjohn

cheaper to make digital instruments,and laws changed regarding electronic components in the manufacture of detectors!..better margins in making digital detectors!..at the end of the day "money" talks!.and the rest is just conversation!

(h.h!)
j.t.

[quote jmaryt]cheaper to make digital instruments,and laws changed regarding electronic components in the manufacture of detectors!..better margins in making digital detectors!..at the end of the day "money" talks!.and the rest is just conversation!

(h.h!)
j.t.[/quote]

ya i have a mxt. great unit but not the xl pro. i found a whites dealer that has some new in box. but pricy. well cheaper than they retailed for. but thinking whats best to back up a great unit.:bouncy:
maybe a xl pro.:)
bigjohn