Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

back to the beach, some gold

senda

only 3 visits to the beach this summer. The latter was profitable. The full moon shone hard and the night was warm and quiet. I scanned the Fontera between dry and wet, for more than an hour, as the sea had formed a clear depression. In the end, logical, I found my honey hole. Some Super scabby old coins. a sinker fishing. a new car, beautiful. and finally a small 18k gold pendant 2 grams of weight. I saw him shine in the sand on the blade but thought silver. At home, under running water I surprised me yellow. many rings soda can.
back to car looking for some dry sand euro currency. a strong call that I thought would be a drag. a cell phone. He had something of battery. at home, my nephew got a phone number through the PC. The phone was returned to its owner two days later, happy.
20150829_093231_zpswe7j6jh2.jpg

20150829_093257_zpscjkk3stu.jpg

20150829_093319_zpsqmjioodv.jpg

thanks for looking
:cheers:

Sorry... I am wrong forum, this should go in Todays finds ... I used another brand of machine ...:shrug:
but was very good night :thumbup:

Nice hunt and good job on returning the phone!
HH Ed in co.

Congrats on the gold finds and phone return:thumbup:

thanks for the feedback, always so friendly, buddies. :)
return the phone to its owner filled me with satisfaction is the top of this hobby.