Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the drawing board

Detector Man

I have a birdfeeder for birds bigger than sparrows and i use sunflower seeds to feed them....the seeds are larger and i noticed the seeds would clog the bottom of the clear plastic.....so i put piece of PVC spinkler riser to make the opening bigger......BAD idea...twice now the little birds managed to get in and get trapped inside. They dont know that the bigger seeds are for the BiGGer birds.....had to bail them out twice.......back to the drawing board.

PS i had another 3 pictures and they all were upside down for some goofy reason....never did figure why or how to fix it...BUT the first and last one were right side up.....lol...its a consipiracy.

Just buy a 2 gal. bucket and a lid fof it and a lid for a 5 gal bucket and put it together
like this,, I used like a 5/8" hole saw bit...
works for me...
Bj

my birds are college material, they would scatter the seeds all over the place to eat the good stuff only