Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the old school yard

fwcrawford

I finally got some good weather to get back to that school that I have been finding some silver at today and it did not disappoint me.
Two more silver coins found along with 4 wheat pennies and a good count of clad.
So far this site has given up 13 silver coins and a whopping 105 quarters include 5 silver quarters!
The coin on the left side is a foreign coin ( English I think). This is the third foreign coin I have recovered from this school.
It has been good to me.. hopefully there are still a few more silver coins there waiting for me to get the coil over them.
Thanks for looking!

coins.jpg

This old school yard is basically throwing silver coins at you 🤣
This is a great amount of silver( especially silver quarters) to find in a schoolyard.
congratulations on another super hunt!!

Yep that definitely looks like finds from a school I had one gave up tons of nickels!
Probably milk money then one dimes and quarters from the 30’s and40’s and very few nickels!
Nice finds I keep going back to one of the schools they’re one of my favorite spots to detect.
Mark

Yep that definitely looks like finds from a school I had one gave up tons of nickels!
Probably milk money then one dimes and quarters from the 30’s and40’s and very few nickels!
Nice finds I keep going back to one of the schools they’re one of my favorite spots to detect.
Mark
I have run up on sites like this too.. plenty of certain types of coins, but not others.. have no reason why.
One school yard that I searched last year gave up over 75 nickels over several trips including some buffalos.