Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

back to the park.. wheats all over

gunwolf

my best wheat day this year.. 8 total in a 2 hr hunt this morning... I did my first grid of a 20 x 40 area pulled 5 wheats and some clad, started on my second 180 grid and got 3 more wheats and a silver ring before they showed up to cut the grass... I can always go back later... the ground was drier than it was over the weekend and I was able to run 28 manual sensitivity and most of the wheats were 6-7" deep... I know there are silver coins waiting to be found...
2CSlUV9.jpg

Xi2Tc9H.jpg

I agree… should be some silver there somewhere with all those wheats.
Nice ring… looks like you did quite a bit of digging too!
yes sir! funny, you can tell I was not zoned in on the nickel range... NO pulltabs!:D I have a weird hunting style... when hitting a new area I grid small sections at a time... I swing fast, dig fast and cherry pick all high tones the first few passes then I open up and start digging mid tones... on the few final grids I slow down and I get into the dig every repeatable tone thing... these are parks that are 100+ years old, I have all year to hit em a little at a time...

yes sir! funny, you can tell I was not zoned in on the nickel range... NO pulltabs!:D I have a weird hunting style... when hitting a new area I grid small sections at a time... I swing fast, dig fast and cherry pick all high tones the first few passes then I open up and start digging mid tones... on the few final grids I slow down and I get into the dig every repeatable tone thing... these are parks that are 100+ years old, I have all year to hit em a little at a time...
Nothing wrong with that style of hunting.
I have noticed I do not make some of my better finds until I have searched a site several times.
I think because I start digging more iffy signals.

Nothing wrong with that style of hunting.
I have noticed I do not make some of my better finds until I have searched a site several times.
I think because I start digging more iffy signals.
You are missing lots of targets 🤭You should concentrate between 0-9 🤭🤭

my best wheat day this year.. 8 total in a 2 hr hunt this morning... I did my first grid of a 20 x 40 area pulled 5 wheats and some clad, started on my second 180 grid and got 3 more wheats and a silver ring before they showed up to cut the grass... I can always go back later... the ground was drier than it was over the weekend and I was able to run 28 manual sensitivity and most of the wheats were 6-7" deep... I know there are silver coins waiting to be found...
2CSlUV9.jpg

Xi2Tc9H.jpg
Great day of hunting gunwolf!
There must be a piece or two of silver hiding in their someplace. I’m sure if you keep sniffing around with your etrac, you will find it.