Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the silver fields

My hunting buddy and I went back to the silver fields on Thursday. I had my A/T Gold with nel tornado coil my buddy was using his AT Pro with a Nel Storm coil . He came up with 4 silver dimes 3 mercs and 1 rosie. I got 3 mercs and 2 rosies. And a coin I dug at 11 inches and do not know what it is ,date is 1801 same size as a quarter weight is 8 grams and made of copper . anyone have a guess ?. Plus we both found a ton of clad. And we went out today 1/22 I found one rosie a toonie and a president dollar coin. My buddy hit it big with two silver Washingtons.

n/t

:drool::drool::drool::drool: amazing!

Good batch of silver, good hunting. Looks like you may have an old copper large cent. Good shot. HH jim tn

I had a coin guy look at that coin and he said it is a half cent farthing. Has Brittannia on one side of coin . Pretty sure date is 1801.