Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the soccer field with the ACE 350

roceda

I put the "DD" back on the 350 and hit the soccer field again. Hunting in ZERO mode to help ID those bottle caps. I didn't do as well as I had hoped for. Pulled up 8 quarters, 10 dimes, 1 nickle, 12 pennies, and this religious medal that has been whacked by the mowers. The back has "Sterling Bliss"(?) stamped on it. ACE sounded like I hit the slot machine jackpot. It hit hard and locked on "1ct."

Nice finds :cheers:

You didn't do too shabby. At least you got out and found something. I hope to soon as we are supposed to have a few days of decent weather coming up. Nice cross. Too bad it got whacked.

Bill

Yeah my 350 goes crazy on silver as well........Also one thing that confuses me is that it goes crazy on pennies as well and reads as silver............

Alright!:bouncy:Nice hunt!:detecting:Good clad haul!:clapping:Congrats on the silver!:beers:Happy Hunting!:)

If I could only get out with my Ace 250 :-((
Great find. Glad you had some fun..

Happy Hunting
Bruce

Garrett Ace 250
Stock coil
Sniper coil
Excelerator 10 x 14 DD

Minelab Xterra 305
Stock coil

Teddybear said:
Yeah my 350 goes crazy on silver as well........Also one thing that confuses me is that it goes crazy on pennies as well and reads as silver............
If the pennies were minted pre-1982(I think thats the year) the will read in the dime slot.