Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the Trashy Park

DiggerODirt

Went back to the trashy park I hunted the other day...I managed to squeak out a 1964 Rosie in the same hole with a 1956 Canadian Cent, 1964D and 1968D Memorials. The Rosie was at the bottom of it all, and a pleasant surprise...I have been on a roll with the old brass locks lately...I cannot find a like lock anywhere on the Internet...I am taking it this may be another rare variety Yale & Towne lock??? Clad totals were $2.06 for a little over 2 hours hunting time.

12-06-12CharlesAveParkSilver1.jpg

12-06-12CharlesAveParkSilver2.jpg

12-06-12CharlesAveParkStuff1.jpg

12-06-12CharlesAveParkStuff2.jpg

12-06-12CharlesAvePark.jpg

HH,

I could very well see that dime still in circulation in 1968, I remember as a kid in the early 70,s finding silver coins in the change very often