Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bad back = no treasure right? , Wrong...

Been watching some detecting videos letting my back heal and stumbled on some coin roll hunting videos. Ive done this before but not for a long time so I stopped at the bank and got 3 rolls of half dollars. Ended up with 7 silvers. 1, 90% silver 1964 Kennedy and 6 40 % silver Kennedy halfs.
The next time we were out I stopped at the same bank and got 4 rolls of half dollars. This time however I found zero silver.
The halfs I didn't keep will now go back to another bank or maybe I'll just spend them.
Hope everyone is getting some spring weather. Today here in southern Michigan it was 63

Hey Greg, Come to think of it, I haven't done this for some time now and, when I can, I think I'll go to my credit union and pick up some coins. I watched a Youtube video a few days ago on dollar bills. It was really interesting. It's amazing what's out there, if we'll just take the time to look. P.S. Hope your back heals quickly. Prayers for healing. :)

n/t

Congrats Greg on the silver halves--one way to cure cabin fever & get some goodies--I have never done this coin roll thingy but just never know what you may find in the ground on in bank rolls! Mysteries to be found no matter what! Still praying for your healing & comfort from our blessed Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma