Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

bad weather?

lots of recent snow in the northeast... prior to that we had a 2-3 week deep freeze which froze the ground and sand solid in many parts.... but as of this writing things are improving with daytime temps above freezing and night time temps slightly below...... 1-3 inches of snow forcasted for tommorow night but it wont last long the spring thaw is right around the corner...... even did alittle lake hunting last saturday...beach was froze solid but there were gaps in the somewhat ice covered water that i could hunt.... didnt really find anything worthwhile but felt good to get out of the house.......

It has been raining in the Southern US for the past two days and they are predicting thunderstorms for tomorrow. I for one do not go out in the rain with my non waterproof machine so nothing to report.

Weather has been great here just haven't been out on the beach much lately. Was hitting it regularly a couple weeks ago. Been dirt hunting out in the fields with some success.

Lol!
I thought it was a bit odd, I've not seen scuba detector posting up the good finds now I see why! The Canary Islands were good for me this winter,about 80 grams in 14 and 18k, my best winter hunting ever :)