Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Badgered for not posting finds---

Explorer

By the third month since Christmas the V3i gave to me!:buds:
All types of metal WHATZITs;:buds:
Lots of crusty coins;:buds:
A hand full of Wheat pennies;:buds:
Three Mercury dimes;:buds:
Two silver quarters;:buds:
And a fourteen caret white gold ring!:buds:

And I still have months to go………..:clapping:

Nice ring! Looks like you're off to a great start in 2015. :cheers:

Awesome start for the new year. The snow is melting at a fast rate now so i'm hoping to get out Wed if i'm lucky. Good luck

Thanks to everyone!
We have had some snowy and icy days here but with warm hunting days in between the cold fronts!
Lucked into a number of juicy sand boxes not hunted already. And a good lot a friend wanted me to find a water pipe on.

Howdy Explorer--

You sure do get the goods. Excellent finds! On what kind of site did you dig that white gold ring? It's a dandy! Best of luck and ...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

In the alley behind a house 10 feet from a dumpster. Normally I do not even turn my detector on in the alley due to too much trash but I needed to check the batteries before I left my truck. The detector picked up a target and so I dug it. To my surprise this ring rolled out. I would probably have to dig a 100 lbs. of aluminum chat to find another ring. Pure luck and right location to set the coil down.

That's a good one, Explorer. That reminds me of a buddy of mine, Burleson James, who was having trouble ground balancing his new Eagle 2, years ago, when he called me over to check it out. It turned out that he was ground balancing it on top of a sterling silver St. Christopher medal with chain. A little luck NEVER hurts , does it? Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel