Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barber Shop

carneygeorge

[attachment 64848 IMG_1108.JPG]Hi all went to a ghost that I've hit at least 25 times but this time the soil had been rolled for a new pile of dirt. It rained Barbers, six this haul 1916,1907-S,1912-D,1906,1911-D,1911. Also three Indians 1911,1891.1894....four Liberty Head Nickels 1906,1909,1884,1911. Two nice tokens a 1941-S merc and a 1941 quarter

Thanks, its always good to keep an eye on spots you have already done as things change. I drove by this place and noticed they had moved some dirt. It revealed a silver mine HH George in Colorado

You did good love to see silver Keep up the hunting and keep us posted.Good luck on your next hunt.
crowduck

Looks like a very good site to keep working. I really enjoy finding Barber Coins especially the Quarters and Halves. I like the design on the back when you can get them in higher grades. Keep Working that site CarneyGeorge and who knows what you may recover next, maybe Seated. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup: