Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barber trio at the new ballfield

amc rulz

I showed up at the new spot i tried a couple weeks back, but left early because of the heat. It wasn't much better heat -wise this morning. I hunted for an hour or so before I found the "sweet spot", which was a 50' X 100' area beyond third base. Wheat pennies were every other step, I dug 16 of those buggers in 2 hours, the oldest was 1909.
You would think after 16 wheaties without a scratch I 'd be able to unearth an IH at 3". No, I scraped it good.
The ground was tough and I got real tired of those wheats after awhile, and the heat. I sure miss my Lesche digger, I bought this copy earlier this spring to save $10. You can see where that got me. HH, amc

Nice going on the Barber trio AMC.:clapping: Some of those diggers aren't worth crap when you gotta dig in dirt that is like cement as your picture shows. Nice finds though and that digger will straighten out, but you might have to take a jack hammer with you next time. HH.

Eddie

Super hunt 4 silver day is great. I had a digger like that but ended up giving to my son, & bought me a Leache digger. Congrats:beers:

That 1909 is a scorcher !! Very nice hunt ... congrats !!

Great finds!

[size=large]my first digging tool was the minelab knock-off of the lesche. same thing happened my first time out with it. threw it in the back of the truck and got a lesche.
very sweet finds.

HH[/size]

Beautiful looking Barber!! A 3 barber day is a rarity for sure, I have had a 2 barber day but not a 3 :clapping:

Thanks everyone! I sure love this hobby and if I only get out once or twice a month, it's worth it. A wealth of experience on this site, love it!

amc